perjantai 25. elokuuta 2017

The light is up


We are rays, light beams of The Sacred One


"I am" contains the wholeness. Love authenticates in connections. Rays who begin their journey from their creator towards a cosmic sea are passing a chasm between The Books of Time via bridges made of light. These light bridges are alive, and breathe in love.
The Cosmic Sea of Origin is ageless and borderless, breathing itself it doesn't require anything more. We are light beams in this Sea.  
I've begun my journey as one of these rays, separated from the Sacred One. My color was defined as blue using the divine spectrum. I'm travelling in the timeline of the blue rays in the timelessness of the sacred one's sea.

Blue ray is one distribution in the cosmic hierarchy of angels. In the force field of the blue rays I fullfill the embodiment of my soul, taking the form of a human. My service in this planet is work of light under The Law of One, encounters of souls in respect to the free will.

I'm human, like you. I'm a divine beam of light, like you, travelling from The Sea of Origin back to the Sea of Origin. This journey represents the breathing of the Creator, in and out. Sacred embodiment of self, via exploring the materia. Am I really like you, yes I am. A breathing, feeling, soulful and spiritual being incarnated in to a human body.
I call other souls wondering in their human bodies to acknowledge the light and to share it.
We live in this planet following The Book of Times, one page at a time. A new page has just turned and The Mother Earth is looking for our help, missing our light of love healful to her planetaric spirit.
The light of the globe has faded and the rays of all of the souls is needed to brighten it. Come along with your ray.
Sha El Ra


Sha El Ra's Cosmic Lighthouse
August 25, 2017
The light is up


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti